MOTIVATIONAL QUESTIONS


ADEKOLA ILIYA DIYALE
Political Science Student
University of Maiduguri

Dr. Myles M. once said  "Trapped within every follower is a hidden leader." This true with us at youth and dreams initiatives everyone is exhibiting leadership ability in many ways.

Adekola Iliya Diyale have this questions to help you unveil purpose on earth 


                                               MOTIVATIONAL QUESTIONS
                                                               TITLED:  
                                                     My purpose on Earth.

Have you as a youth ever think of your purpose on earth?  Most of our mind sets is being focused on Riches, prosperity, making good names and to be well known in the society. You are yet to discover your purpose or even forgot our purpose on earth.
Purpose is the key to life.  Without purpose, life has no meaning.
Yes, being rich is what we aspire as youth, yet it dos'nt  mean we have make it in life, but making it is when we discover our purpose.
 _Here are series of questions that will change our mind sets:_
*Who am I?
*Why am I here?
*Where did I come from?
*What was I born to do?
*What can I do?
*Where do I fit?
*Why am I different?
*What is my potential?
*Where am I going?
*Why did I come to this planet?
All are universal questions that haunt every human being. Each of us must find the answers to these questions of purpose if we are going to enjoin a meaningful, effective and fulling life on earth.... Please share to inspire people's mind sets.
                   

Writer.. 
 Adekola ILIYA DIYALE


We believe in the potential in everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW DANGEROUS SPEECH (DEHUMANIZATION) PLAYS A ROLE IN PERPETUATING CONFLICT DYNAMICS. " Violence starts with dehumanization. Dehumaniza...